READY TO BUY?
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- A series of 12 interactive e-books that provide an in-depth guide, written by a psychotherapist, for children and their families to cope with the loss of a loved one.
- Six songs sung by Sara Vincent and written by renowned composer David Friedman who has written songs for Disney, Broadway and more. He is a feature on The Today Show segment "Everyone Has a Story".
- Downloadable PDF versions of each of the 12 Roo-Letters. Each Letter is 20-30 pages.
- Personal passwords to open each letter in the comfort of home.
- Reassurance that you are helping a child to move along, step by step, as they learn to identify and express their feelings and thoughts, and feel less alone with their grief.
- Links to videos, numerous Roo-Tivities with each of the 12 Roo-Letters to engage a child and to teach life-long coping skills, helping to build confidence and resilience.
- The opportunity to interact with Melodee Roo The Tree Kangaroo by writing their own letters or sending videos!
$149.95 (use code X60J4V0 for $20 off)
Friends of the family and other relatives often wonder how to help children after the death of a close family member. You can purchase Melodee Roo & The Wantoks Too! as a gift.
Not every family that can benefit from inviting Melodee Roo and her friends into their lives can afford to do so. To help, we’ve created a special Melodee Roo's Kids Kindness Fund to give away one at-home program to Melodee Roo & The Wantoks Too! Letters for Grieving Children Like You for every 10 purchased.
If you want to be kind by sponsoring a child and their family, please click the donate button. You will be notified of when a child receives the donated program. You will also receive a gift of gratitude for your donation. Thank you so much!