READY TO BUY?
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- A series of 12 interactive e-books that provide an in-depth guide for children and their families to cope with the loss of a loved one.
- Six songs sung by Sara Vincent and written by renowned composer David Friedman who has written songs for Disney, Broadway and more. He is a feature on The Today Show segment "Everyone Has a Story".
- Downloadable PDF versions of each of the 12 letters.
- Links and personal passwords to open each letter in the comfort of home.
- Reassurance that you are helping a child to move along, step by step, as they learn to identify and express their feelings and thoughts, and feel less alone with their grief.
- Links to videos, numerous Roo-Tivities with each of the 12 Roo-Letters to engage a child and to teach life long coping skills.
- The opportunity to interact with Melodee Roo The Tree Kangaroo by writing their own letters or sending videos!
Not every family that can benefit from inviting Melodee Roo and her friends into their lives can afford to do so. To help, we’ve created a special Melodee Roo's Kids Kindness Fund to give away one at-home program to Melodee Roo & The Wantoks Too! Letters for Grieving Children Like You for every 10 purchased.
In addition, if you want to sponsor a child or donate beyond the cost of your purchase, please click
To nominate your child, or another family in need, for the free 12-part series, Melodee Roo & The Wantoks Too!
simply write a paragraph explaining why they deserve the subscription and submit this form
Together, we can help heal one precious heart at a time.